Sunday, November 20, 2011

Module 8

At the risk of sounding clueless, I had never heard of a RSS feed. The tutorials were very informative and I have subscribed to two new sources using Google Reader. It's such a great time saving device. I do waste a lot of time re reading old articles because I can't remember what I have seen already. I don't like wading through stuff that I have already decided that I am not interested enough in to bother reading...

As an aside, I have been trying to comment on other people's blog and the message keeps saying I am not authorised to view the page- has anyone else had this trouble? Am I doing something wrong? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. :)

1 comment:

  1. Just testing whether I can comment on my own blog...I can't seem to comment on anyone elses. :(

    ReplyDelete